Dear MGS Community,
The Metamora Grade School Foundation for Educational Excellence is thrilled to once again offer GloBingo! This year, it will be held on Friday, April 8, 2022, at the Par-a-Dice hotel in East Peoria. This fun, adult-only event will include glow in the dark bingo, food, cash-bar, a raffle, and a silent auction.
The proceeds raised from this event will be used to fund mini-grants to teachers to provide educational extras for the classroom that would otherwise not be possible. In previous years, the funds were used for computer and science labs, new PE equipment, STEM activities, as well as math and fine arts programs.
This event is incredibly important to our school, and we need your help to make it successful! There are a variety of ways that you can support the mission of the Foundation:
· Purchase tickets and attend (tickets on sale in February)
· Donate a basket for the silent auction (donation forms can be found here)
· Purchase and sell raffle tickets (info coming soon)
· Make a financial donation (GiveButter online portal link here)
· Event sponsorship opportunities are still available. (sponsorship forms here)
Feel free to contact the Metamora Grade School Foundation for Educational Excellence representative Katie Morrison at (309) 303.1724 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow our Facebook Event Page for updates.
Thank you in advance,